Saturday 30 November 2013

LOOMING LARGE

At last I have removed 99% of the wiring loom from my donor Moto Guzzi, only the rectifier and wiring to rear light cluster remain in place. It don't look much, but it was a bit like removing the entrails from a carcass, not something that I have ever done, so it's probably nothing like it at all, but it was all entwined around the frame.

There it is lying on the garage floor along with the clutch cable and instruments, I hope with all necessary labels still attached, which will help me to eventually instal it in the car.



I imagine that there will be plenty of shortening and lengthening of the cables to get it to fit neatly, but as long as I rejoin pink to pink etc. fingers crossed there shouldn't be to many faults.

No comments:

Post a Comment